- What personal data do we collect from you?
- For how long do we store the personal data provided?
- Who do we share your personal information with?
- What are your rights regarding the personal data provided?
2. What kind of personal data collects, processes and stores our company
Contact form data
We store only your name and email when you sent us message via our contact forms.
NEXPUR does not collect or process any personal data related to the following:
- reveal racial or ethnic origin;
- reveal political, religious or philosophical beliefs, or membership of trade unions;
- genetic and biometric data, health data, or data on sexual life or sexual orientation.
3. How do we handle your personal information?
In order to provide products and services, NEXPUR processes personal data about your identity in the following ways:
- by processing the contact information form our website;
- by processing personal data available from public registers, Commercial register;
- by processing personal data accessible from the media and free public Internet space;
- by processing information about your visits to the webpages of nexpur.com;
- by processing information about IP addresses, cookies, operating system and browser type
Your personal data is encrypted and stored on a secure server. Only NEXPUR has access to your personal data.
In order to provide you with effective access to our products/services, NEXPUR collects the following information:
– name and e-mail when filling in your contact form on nexpur.com
– technical data that is automatically sent to us when you use our web page – IP address, GPS coordinates, information about the device from which you visit the web page;
– data for your user behaviour via cookies when you visit our webpage – to identify your browser or device.
4. How long do we store your data?
The period differs depending on the way your personal data is being processed. Usually emails are stored for 30 days and Google Analytics storage is up to a year.
5. Right to receive information for/and your personal data
- You have the right to request and obtain from NEXPUR a confirmation that personal data relating to you is being processed.
- You have the right to ask us to send the data relating to you as well as information relating to the collection, processing and storage of your personal data.
6. Right of correction
You have the right to ask us to:
- correct inaccurate personal data associated with you;
- to fill in the incomplete personal data associated with you.
7. Right to delete (“to be forgotten”)
You have the right to ask NEXPUR to delete any or all personal data related to you.